Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Entering Domestic Goddessdom...exhilarating, yet exhausting


Since my day with Baba, I've been trying to be more domesticated by cooking, cleaning, and building my hubby's ego. The proof is in the pictures. Obviously, none of these are staged. Notice the domestic goddessness of what I'm doing. Notice the Saskpro CrossFit T-shirt (building Ev's confidence with advertising). I think I almost have this down...

Did someone say...cookies?

Nothing inspires me more than a shiny floor!

Garbage day: What a rush! 

Puppy chow! Come and get it! Buy a membership at Saskpro CrossFit

Stir-fry! mmmmmm....note the reflection in the clean and shiny countertops!

oooohh, chicken delight for the man of the house

scrub 'em 'til they sparkle. That's what I always say.

Why no, Dundee, we can't take a sunset walk...who will windex the glass?

Hubby's undies must smell fresh!
barefoot and pregnant? Oh dear. FYI: that's a pillow. Don't go spreadin' rumours




No comments:

Post a Comment